base info

NFT is the game token issued by the game development platform, as a reward voucher for the player's contribution in the game. NFT has a total of 1 billion, the accuracy of the last four decimal points, 10% owned by the development team, the remaining 90% will be released gradually in the NFT DEATH series games. Christmas Battle game will release part of the NFT, as the amount of NFT decreases, players will gradually increase the difficulty of obtaining NFT.

publish data